1) Zhu H , Zhang L , Tong S , et al. Spatial control of in vivo CRISPR–Cas9 genome editing via nanomagnets[J]. Nature Biomedical Engineering, 2018.
2) Felix Chang Tay, Jiakai Lim, Haibao Zhu, Cia Hin Lau, and Shu Wang. Using Artificial MicroRNA Sponges to Achieve MicroRNA Loss-of function in Cancer Cells. Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews. DOI: 10.1016/j.addr.2014.05.010. (IF 11.76)
3) Cia-Hin Lau*, Haibao Zhu* (Contribute equally), Johan Chin-Kang Tay, et al. (Genetic rearrangements of variable di-residue (RVD)-containing repeat arrays in a baculoviral TALEN system)Minimizing genetic recombination between repeat-variable di-residues (RVDs) for robust targeted genome engineering driven by the baculoviral-TALEN system. Molecular Therapy - Methods and Clinical Development (2014)1,14050; doi:10.1038/mtm.2014.50. (IF 2.6)
4) Rui-Zhe Phang*, Felix Chang Tay*, Sal-Lee Goh*(contribute equally), Cia-Hin Lau, Haibao Zhu, Wee-Kiat Tan, Qingle Liang, Can Chen, Shouhui Du, Zhendong Li, Johan Chin-Kang Tay, Chunxiao Wu, Jieming Zeng, Weimin Fan, Han Chong Toh and Shu Wang. Zinc Finger Nuclease-Expressing Baculoviral Vectors Mediate Targeted Genome Integration of Reprogramming Factor Genes to Facilitate the Generation of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells. Stem Cells Trans Med. 2013; 2:935-945. (IF 4.0)
5) Felix Chang Tay, Wee Kiat Tan, Sal-Lee Goh, Chrishan J. A. Ramachandra, Cia-Hin Lau, Haibao Zhu, Can Chen, shouhui Du, Rui Zhe Phang, Mohammad Shahbazi, Weimin Fan, Shu Wang. Targeted transgene insertion into the AAVS1 locus driven by baculoviral vector-mediated zinc finger nuclease expression in human-induced pluripotent stem cells. The Journal of Gene Medicine. 2013 (10) DOI: 10.1002/jgm.2745. (IF 2.52)
6) H. Zhu, et al, Baculoviral Transduction Facilitates TALEN-Mediated Targeted Transgene Integration and Cre/LoxP Cassette Exchange in Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells, Nucleic Acids Research, (2013) doi:10.1093/nar/gkt721. (IF 10.162 )